Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Wednesday/Mid Afternoon

New to the blog is WEATHER TRIVIA. After every post I will have a weather trivia question. See if you can answer it right! Leave a comment or email me the answer.

The beautiful weather continues across the Ohio Valley Region. We've had another day with highs in the lower 80's and sunny skies. Much more of the same on the way tomorrow and for a majority of Friday.

I will try and update later this afternoon about the next chance for rain, and the potential for some severe weather.

For an interesting article on the disproving of Global Warming refer to this article...click HERE
I do NOT take sides on this issue. However, if I were to side with those that believe in global warming or don't, I would side with those that don't.

WEATHER TRIVIA: What was the greatest snowfall in a single storm?

A. 80 inches
B. 97 inches
C. 189 inches
D. 156 inches

2 comments:

Alex Coffman said...

Patrick,

I would say that I am on the side that yes, global warming is occurring, and yes, we have a PART in it, but it is not an immediate or long term threat to us. I will be very interested to read the article and it's sources...

To the trivia question, I would have to guess D 156 inches...

Patrick Sumner said...

Alex...Thanks you were the closest...PS