Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday/Late Afternoon

Haven't had any guesses on the trivia question, so I'll give everyone until about 10 tonight before I announce the answer. This one is a tougher one. To see the question, refer to the post before this one. Leave me a comment or email me at pateo90@hotmail.com to submit your answer...I'll announce the name of the winner on here at 10:30...I WILL NOT give last names, so no need to worry.

It's been yet another beautiful day today with highs in the lower and middle 80's and sunny skies. This is one of the best springs that I can remember. Not to hot, not to cold. However, their has been quite a bit of rain in a short period of time, but that isn't overly uncommon.

I'll update again around 10 or 10:30. Good luck on the trivia question...

No comments: