Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday/Early Evening...SPECIAL POST

Ok, I am graduating on May 31st. It's gone by so fast, and its almost the next step in my life...

Ball State University is now reviewing my application for admission, and I must admit I am nervous. I really want this opportunity to do what I've always wanted to do...become a meteorologist. A tornado came very close to our house when I was four years old, and ever since I have loved the weather, specifically the forecasting of severe storms and winter storms. The variables that play into a severe weather or winter storm event are just mind boggiling, and if one thing is missing, it can be a bust.

I really hope Ball State gives me the opportunity to live my dream, and I believe it's the dream God has for me as well. I will continue to update you on my status their and I hope one day I can call myself a "meteorologist" instead of a "weather forecaster"...

No comments: