Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday/10:14PM

Woops! I haven't updated for several days! I apologize. I have been very busy getting ready for college. I move to Vincennes Thursday morning.

Alot has happened since I last updated...

Anna isn't even considered a tropical depression at this time. However she is providing quite a bit of moisture for the Southwestern portion of the United States.

What was Claudette is pumping plenty of moisture in our direction, however storms have had a problem forming today due to the lack of upper air support.

Bill is now a strong category 3 storm with winds of 125 MPH. Track from the NHC takes it away from the coast, however this track is not set in stone. Even if it doesn't hit the coast, there will be very high waves and rip currents. I'll have more on this at 11.

Getting worried about the potential for a severe weather event for our area on Thursday. I'll have more on this tomorrow...

No comments: