Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday/10:53PM

Sorry I haven't updated for a while. I just got moved into college this past weekend, and am now very busy with 18 credit hours. I just tried out for the weather anchor position at WVUT here in Vincennes. I will find out, most likely tomorrow, if I made it or not. I sure hope I did. Its something Ive been wanting to do since I was 4 years old. What an opportunity!

Short and brief weather update tonight. There is still the potential for a few showers and thunderstorms to pop up overnight. The atmosphere is still fairly unstable. Tomorrow will be the best potential we've had all week for showers and thunderstorms. Storms that do develop tomorrow will again, like today, have the potential to produce very heavy downpours (potentially up to 1 inch per hour rainfall rates) I'll have more on your weekend forecast and more tomorrow. Everyone have a great night!

No comments: