Friday, August 7, 2009

Friday/1:06PM

One more fairly comfortable day today before the heat returns for the weekend! Temperatures both tomorrow and Sunday will top out in the lower 90's with heat indices nearing 100!

If you have to be outside tomorrow or Sunday, drink plenty of water, and bring the sun tan lotion along if you plan on being outside for a long period of time.

In October I will be having a guess the snow amount for the winter contest. You don't win anything, but I will post your name on the blog. I'm sorry I wish I had stuff to give away, but I don't...lol.

IF YOU WANT TO DO WEATHER TRIVIA...EMAIL or COMMENT me on this blog. I've tried doing it before, but only got a few responses. Please let me know if that's something you would be interested in having on this blog. Thanks...

No comments: