Monday, April 13, 2009

Monday/Early Evening

Follow my TWITTER weather updates and add me on FACEBOOK by referring to the right side of your screen. If you have any weather questions, drop me a comment here or email me at pateo90@hotmail.com

WEATHER CODE: GREEN ***No hazardous weather expected for rest of night***



What a day! It only took about 1 to 2 hours for storms to explode earlier this evening. Several reports of very large hail including golf ball sized hail in Medora (Jackson County). And although not confirmed, their was definitely a funnel cloud in Seymour right by the hospital. I was their and can confirm that for you. It never touched down, but it was a pretty site to behold.

For a list of confirmed storm reports click HERE

Quieter weather on the way for the next several days. Temperatures will jump into the upper 60's and lower 70's by Thursday and Friday with sunny skies.

I will try and have hail and damage photos sometime this evening...stay tuned!

No comments: