Friday, February 6, 2009

Friday/Mid Afternoon

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days, but I have been busy filling some college stuff out. I will explain more of that below.

I just got my acceptance letter from Vincennes University a couple of days ago. Plans are to get a associates in broadcasting then transfer to a 4 year college to obtain a bachelors in meteorology. My hope is that most of my credits will transfer from Vincennes to where ever I decide to go next, then it would only take 2 more years after Vincennes to obtain my bachelors. Just wanted to update you on where I am heading. I have loved the weather since a tornado plucked tree by tree and house by house when I was 4 years old. Ever since then I have had a passion for weather and God has placed this deep within me. I have know idea why, but God has gifted me with the talent of forecasting the weather. You guys can judge how well I have done, and please post COMMENTS letting me know what you think of my forecasts. My feelings aren't hurt easily and I would love to hear about what you guys think. If you have advice, then please feel free to comment on my blog or email me at pateo90@hotmail.com

I will be updating later today. To say the least we have a WILD roller coaster weather pattern coming up in the next 2 weeks...stay tuned!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patrick- you are unbelievable....It wll be disappointing when you have to go off to college and no more forecasts. Thanks so much for all you do, I follow it everyday and love to hear what you have to say

Carl said...

Pat, Congrats on VU, you should make a TrailBlazer. I just recently got my acceptance to Indiana State, I plan on doing the same stuff you are except, After 2 years at ISU ill being going on to Ball State (they have a great met program). Again Congrats.