Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tuesday/Early Evening

WEATHER CODE: GREEN ***No hazardous weather expected***


After a chilly day today, a warm up is on the way and right in time for Thanksgiving!

THANKSGIVING DAY FORECAST
HIGHS: LOWER TO MID 50's REGION WIDE
LOWS: LOWER TO MID 30's REGION WIDE
I have several Thanksgiving dinners to go to and I have been trying to save some room in my stomach, but haven't been doing very well!! It seems as I near Thanksgiving, I think about the Thanksgiving food and it makes me more hungry right before the holiday, so I eat more! Go figure...
Back to the weather now...the weekend system still has potential, but not to much. Looks like the cold dome of air ushering in from the north will suppress the storm system to our south. What this means for us is a rather dry weekend, but stay tuned...still some time for the models to change.
I am keeping an eye on another southern sytem, that may just bring some snow in here next Monday or Tuesday. Still to far out to talk specifics, but stay tuned!

No comments: