Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday/Late Afternoon

WEATHER CODE: GREEN ***No hazardous weather expected***



After a quite weather pattern so far, things are about to get quite interesting across the Ohio Valley Region. First storm I am focusing on is the one Sunday night into Monday. There is not much moisture to work with, and the precipitation should be in the form of all rain. Their may be a mix along and north of I-70, but ground accumulation will be very light due to the temperature hovering around 32.

The second storm I am now confused about. There is supposed to be a storm this upcoming weekend. The potential winter storm I was speaking of I thought was this weekend, but could be the weekend after or both. I am not sure. Until I see the models and figure things out I am just going to hold off on talking about it for now...

More later...

No comments: