Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday/Mid Afternoon

Not lot's of changes in the latest SPC outlook for tomorrow, however, it was suppressed a tad bit more south than the previous outlook.

The potential for a large severe weather event is increasing for the Ohio Valley Region tomorrow. I believe the Storm Prediction Center is playing it safe with the 15% risk area. This may be because they are worried about potential debris from the decaying MCS that will be arriving here in the morning hours. However, I've been looking at the latest analysis and ingredients are coming together nicely for a decent severe weather event tomorrow afternoon and evening. Their has been some debate about where the low will track and presently it's expected to track across Central Indiana which bullseye's our region for potential severe weather.

I am going to have a very long post discussing details later tonight and I expect to make up some maps and probabilities of my own...stay tuned!

No comments: